March 21, 2011

All in the Details

So Tuesday marks 1 month away from our wedding...so so crazy to think about!  Kyle and I are both very ready for it to be here!  We have a very busy weekend ahead so I thought I would share all the wedding details....coming up this weekend I have my final fitting Saturday morning followed by a "Girls Night" aka bachelorette party that includes nails, food, a game night, and slumber party!  Then Sunday after church we have our first wedding shower.  Kyle has his first golf tournament this weekend and I hate that I am missing it--I know he will be great!

Here's a couple of pics of the house we rented...the reception will be set up around the pool area and the beach for the ceremony is a block down the street



Here are the bridesmaids dresses...each in a different color--purple, orange, and blue


my sister (purple) and Kyle's sister (orange) in their dresses


the guys matching ties


our main colors are purple and orange...these are the cake plates


and napkins


our cake is plain white with some seashells...and this is the topper


someone designed our invitation for us then I added the purple background and the blue bows


here's the arbor for the ceremony...it will have purple bows and purple ties on the chairs



and the flowers...purple, orange, and blue gerber daisies




and we are getting our engagement pics back this week...but here are a couple of my faves so far




more pics to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment