May 17, 2011

WE'RE MARRIED!

For 28 years I thought I was as happy as I could be, that my life was as good as it could get..
And on December 30, 2009 everything I had thought was wrong--because that night I had dinner with my future wife...
I stand here today a humble, happy, blessed, and fulfilled man...
When I look back on my life when I am an old man, I will see this day as the second best day of my life...
The first will be when we start our family...
When I was born on January 28, 1982, God put my soul mate on this Earth nine months later on October 31--and for that I am thankful...
Thank you so much for everything you are and most of all thank you for loving me...
P.S.-If I would have known there was a 7 year penalty for not calling within 3 days of a date, I would have called!
Those are the words that my HUSBAND read to me during our ceremony...easy to see why I love him so much...

...STAY TUNED FOR THE WEDDING STORY...

No comments:

Post a Comment